Obtain A Repeat Prescription
- In person by seeing the receptionist – please bring your repeats list with you
- By placing your repeats list in the repeat prescriptions box at the surgery (Hawes surgery box is in the front porch / Aysgarth surgery box is opposite the reception window)
- Post your repeats list to us
- Using SystmOnline – this is your personal online account from which you can order repeat prescriptions, book and cancel appointments and view parts of your medical record. To gain access please ask at reception and bring photo ID with you
- Email – email@example.com (Hawes Surgery) / firstname.lastname@example.org (Aysgarth Surgery) – please include your full name DOB, address and medication names
Order your repeat prescription online
Medicine Review Service
You may be asked to see a GP once a year for a medication review. Patients who use Central Dales Pharmacy in Hawes may be asked to undertake a medication review with the Pharmacist when collecting their medications. The outcome of the review will be shared with the GP and you will not need to also see the GP.
This GP practice supports a medicines management review service of medications prescribed to its patients. This service involves a review of prescribed medications to ensure patients receive the most appropriate, up to date and cost-effectice treatments. This service is provided by qualified and registered healthcare professionals from within the GP practice, our NHS Primary Care Network, NHS North Yorkshire Clinical Commissioning Group or by external partners approved by the Practice. Patient identifiable data does not leave the practice system but is accessed to ensure only appropriate clinical recommendations or decisions are made for each patient. Each patient can opt out of (or back into) the practice using their data for anything other than specified purposes or where there is a lawful requirement to do so.